Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas and get well soon!

Hey CY

Hope you're feeling better and that the surgery goes well.  I also hope that you have an awesome Christmas despite everything.  I think you will always be gorgeous (inside and out) no matter what happens and when you come back to visit us in Melbourne we will throw a huge bash for you :)  You're strong and an inspiration as you never complain (at least online :P ) and you have a fantastic attitude and persona that people can aspire to. 

I've been reading a lot of fashion books and it's starting to come out in my drawings ;)  You should really check out Dreaming of Dior and Dreaming of Chanel, this drawing is so inspired by that.

Keep me up to date with how you go!  I also want to see some drawings soon from you :P

cheers
Marta

1 comment:

  1. Ooh lala! Very chic, Marta! Thanks for your kind thoughts and well wishes. Yes, mine will be up soon!! I promise!

    ReplyDelete