Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Post Your Pics!

In her first early hours of dealing with the reality of multiple bone fractures and an extended stay in hospital to recover, CY declared that all she wanted to do to pass the time was draw.

Please help inspire and humour her by posting your drawings here. Any content is fine, perhaps expressing whatever you feel at this moment to show that your thoughts are with her. Feel free to authorise anyone you know who might like to contribute (go to settings > permissions to add new authors, or message me and I will invite them). CY isn't ready just yet to comment or post her own doodles, but as soon as she is we'll most assuredly let you know. In the meantime, it would be ever so lovely if we could get a little collection of drawings going to surprise her when she's able to get online!

I'm not sure if this will work but I'm hoping you'll have complete capability to post to the site -- do whatever you want! Written thoughts and comments will also be greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so overwhelmed hearing the news about Ching, what a horrible accident! I'll riffle through my stuff and see what I can find, till then both Pig and I are thinking of you Ching. Sending you our love, virtual hugs, flowers and grapes!

    Thank you katsuben for getting in touch this is a
    wonderful idea.
    xx grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for contributing already! I know that hearing from you all and seeing your drawings will lift CY's spirits immensely. She's doing really well so far and this can only make things even better!

    Best,
    James (the hubby)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technology is defeating me! How do I post James?
    (Matt vR from Blue Rocket)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have sent invitation, Matt - you should be able to post after opting in :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Will have to do a suitable doodle.
    Thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete